* The license does not allow the User to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative use of this Website or the Content for the benefit of another merchant.
* The User may not frame nor use framing technologies to enclose the Website or the Content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of SPP
* The User is restricted to use the Website and Content, only for lawful purposes and warrants that he/she shall not: o use the Website to transmit material which is in violation of any law or regulation, which is obscene, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of an duty of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property rights, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful; and o other than for personal and non-commercial use, store on a computer, or print copies of extracts from the Website, and other than for personal and non-commercial use, “mirror” or cache any of the Content of Website on a server, or copy, adapt, modify or re-use the text or graphics obtained from the Website, without the prior written permission of SPP.* SPP, their affiliates or subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit Content at their sole discretion. * Any unauthorised use terminates this license.
SPP reserves the right to:
* modify, suspend or discontinue the Website, whether temporarily or permanently, without notice;
* impose limits or conditions on certain services, features or functions; and
* restrict access to parts of or all of the services on the Website.
* any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the Website or related database, system or network, for whatever reason;
* any loss or damage in respect of customer data or other data, directly or indirectly, caused as a result of any malfunction of the Website or related database, system or network, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on SPP’s Website or related database, system or network, programming defects or negligence; or
* any event over which SPP has no direct control.
The User unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds SPP harmless against all and any loss, liability, actions, lawsuits, proceedings, costs, demands and damages of all and every kind, (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), and whether in an action based on contract, negligence or any other action, arising out of or in connection with the failure or delay in the performance of the services offered on the Website, the use of the services offered on the Website, the Content available on the Website or any other matter, directly or indirectly, related to the User’s use of the Website, whether due to SPP’s negligence or not.
The Terms and Conditions, as varied by SPP from time to time, constitutes the entire and sole agreement between SPP and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.